An experienced IT professional with a reasonable and effective approach to IT management
Date of birth: 12/07/1966
Address: Kiev, Yerevanskaya str., 26/13
Mobile: +38063 150 4000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Objective: To obtain a position IT Director, IT manager, consultant to a large Ukrainian and international companies.
A professional with international experience (UK, Israel), good management skills, effective approach to IT. The ability to intelligently manage the IT team and processes to optimize the resources of the company with guaranteed results.
June 2011-August 2012
Lambeth College, London
IT Director. Operation of the college (more than 16,000 students, more than 4000 computers).
- The Team 15. Recruitment, training, motivation, team, continuous professional development of IT staff
- Ability to build a seamless team work under high stress (examination period), the creation of project teams involved for temporary work
- Technical management specialist IT team to create a system of standards of service, communication and control outcomes of IT Team
- Development of IT policies and procedures of corporate IT. IT service management in college, including - support for the network, end-user support
- Management of technical facilities: technical support, scheduled replacement of equipment, optimization of the park. Immediate response team in case of force majeure, without loss of efficiency
- Management training modules and platforms. Development and improvement of the training base
- Creating and maintaining a system backup and disaster recovery IT procedures to ensure continuity of the College
- Develop a strategic plan for IT development for the college-specific problems (continuing education, the importance of data storage, privacy, interactivity, speed, guaranteed continuity), the development and optimization of the budget
- Manage IT budget. Optimization of the budget while maintaining / improving the efficiency of IT Park
Managing relationships with contractors and management:
- In accordance with the plan of development of the IT College, the specific objectives and budgets - development of specifications for equipment purchases. Tendering, selection of optimal solutions
- Responsibility for the procurement of IT equipment, components and services. Assessment of long-term contracts with suppliers. Derivation of a number of outsourcing services with reduced budgets and increased efficiency
- Preparation of plans and reports to guide the college. Interaction with financial services.
- Constant communication with companies that can offer significant advantages for the college. The evaluation of proposals, the development of the technical college level.
- Absence of failures and accidents in the college
- Service impeccable conduct in high-load (exam period)
- Reducing the budget by 50% with an increase in the efficiency of IT services
- Interaction between IT teams ranked, highly motivated, team spirit
October 2007-June 2011
Lambeth College, London UK
IT Consultant (Contract)
- Analysis of IT - the requirements of the college, to provide independent and objective advice on the use of IT.
- Evaluation of the specific activity of the company. Determination of the software loads, hardware and IT requirements for College Park
- Planning of technical resources, delivery dates, budgets, taking into account the specifics and the load
- Development, coordination, procurement, implementation of IT solutions. Continued support of IT systems
- Interaction with contractors, suppliers of equipment and services, optimization of delivery and implementation of equipment and services
- Interaction with the staff college, ongoing support of staff and users
- Reporting to management, the introduction of monitoring the effectiveness of IT
- Trouble-free operation of IT in college
- Optimization of the equipment with a noticeable reduction in the budget
- Southgate College CCNA
- College of North East London ESOL, ICT, Computer Repair and Maintenance, Networking, Electronic Circuits and Testing
- National Aviation University, Kyiv. "Systems of electronic navigation equipment."
- Reasonable and transparent approach to managing the IT sphere. The ability to solve tasks optimally and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to find compromises and solutions to the difficult circumstances, diplomacy and flexibility
- The ability to manage the IT team, inspire, motivate and develop
- High energy, punctuality, precision, responsibility
- The ability to productively interact with people of different levels and statuses
- Commitment to continuous development, sense of humor
- Skills in repair and maintenance of PCs, laptops, peripherals, servers.
- Ability to work with budgeting, optimization of financial conditions to improve the quality of
- Software: Microsoft products (Windows, Server, AD), Symantec products, Novel, Adobe products, Oracle products, Apple products, Bespoke software
- Networking: Knowledge of network protocols, routers and equipment. Cisco, D-link.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, Hebrew
Hobbies: satellite TV (installation, commissioning), cooking, healthy lifestyle